Live with the art you love...
It's easy and affordable to buy and collect contemporary art and craft
Creative Scotland is the national leader for Scotland's arts, screen and creative industries. It's our job to help Scotland's creativity shine at home and abroad. We invest in talented people and exciting ideas. We develop the creative industries and champion everything that's good about Scottish creativity. Scotland boasts an incredible range of talent, from award-winning directors and writers to widely recognised actors and internationally renowned visual artists, architects and digital companies. As a result of the wealth of indigenous talent, Scotland produces a huge volume of home-grown productions and products each year. We at Creative Scotland think Scotland's arts, screen and creative industries are worth shouting about.
We'll lead the shouting.
Investing in Our Creative Future: Creative Scotland's Corporate Plan Creative Scotland's objectives are:
- To invest in talent
- To invest in quality artistic production
- To invest in audiences, access and participation
- To invest in the cultural economy
- To invest in places and their contribution to a creative Scotland
Three cross-cutting themes will underpin all of our objectives:
- Education and a commitment to a generational change in cultural opportunity
- International partnership to reflect Scotland's global outlook
- Equalities in all areas of our work
We have published Creative Scotland's three-year Corporate Plan Investing in our Creative Future which sets out our organisation's vision.