Live with the art you love...
It's easy and affordable to buy and collect contemporary art and craft
Creative Scotland is the national leader for Scotland's arts, screen and creative industries. We work so that Scotland’s creativity can be seen to shine both at home and abroad. We invest in talented people and exciting ideas. Developing the creative industries is our aim, so that we can champion all that’s good about Scottish creativity. There is an amazing range of talent in Scotland, from widely renowned actors and internationally recognized artists, to award-winning directors, digital companies and well-known architects. Using its wide spread of indigenous talent, Scotland produces an incredible volume of home-grown productions and products each year. We at Creative Scotland think Scotland's arts, screen and creative industries are worth shouting about.
We'll lead the shouting.
Investing in Our Creative Future: Creative Scotland's Corporate Plan Creative Scotland's objectives are:
- To invest in talent
- To invest in quality artistic production
- To invest in audiences, access and participation
- To invest in the cultural economy
- To invest in places and their contribution to a creative Scotland
Three cross-cutting themes will underpin all of our objectives:
- Education and a commitment to a generational change in cultural opportunity
- International partnership to reflect Scotland's global outlook
- Equalities in all areas of our work
We have published Creative Scotland's three-year Corporate Plan Investing in our Creative Future which sets out our organisation's vision.