Live with the art you love...
It's easy and affordable to buy and collect contemporary art and craft
Applying for Membership
If you are a gallery or arts organisation based in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland and you’re interested in joining the scheme as a participating gallery, please email us.
Member galleries and arts organisations must be able to fulfil the following requirements. You must;
- Specialise in the sale of original works of art by living artists
- Actively encourage new buyers of contemporary art and craft by providing appropriate customer service and advice
- Have been trading for at least 12 months
- Be able to supply a copy of your most recent accounts, including a balance sheet showing a positive net worth for the business
- Operate a UK bank account capable of accepting payments by BACS and can provide a blank cheque or paying in slip corresponding to this account
- Be acessible to the public either by gallery or website
- Operate regular opening hours, rather than opening on an appointment only basis
- Represent a number of individual artists and not sell the work of a single artist only.
- Be prepared to comply with current relevant credit legislation.