If you’re able to sell online and fulfil orders, here’s a reminder of the quick step-by-step guide on how to process Own Art loans remotely. Your customers can fill in their loan application at home and you just need to deliver to their home address to confirm their identity.
- From the CreditMaster 2 home page, click Applications then Create Mail Order Application
- Generate your quote as normal
- Then, either click Next to complete the application process with your customer by taking their details over the phone OR click Email link to send them the application to fill in at home
- Once your customer has been accepted and has e-signed their agreement, arrange delivery to their home address (as included in their loan application) and make sure you receive a signed delivery note to show they have received their artwork and signed for it*
- When the customer is in receipt of their new artwork (YAY!), update the status of the order to say Goods dispatched and Hitachi will issue remittance within 2-3 working days
*Please note that if the loan application is fraudulent, you will be asked to provide proof that you have delivered the artwork to your customer’s home address and received a signed delivery note. Failure to do so may result in the loan amount being charged back to you.