Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours 208th Exhibition
The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours 208th show is the largest exhibition of its kind in the world, showcasing over 400 of the best contemporary water-based media paintings from around the globe. Since its founding in 1831 the RI has become universally recognised as one of the leading art institutes.
Showing a diversity of styles and techniques, the exhibition is an annual survey of how contemporary artists are using this age-old medium and a great place to pick up vibrant, original works with prices starting from £350.
To ensure that the gallery environment is as safe as possible, we are putting in place the following safety measures:
- You will need to book a timed ticket online, to ensure numbers in the gallery remain at safe levels.
- Social distancing will apply. Please keep two metres apart from other visitors unless you are from the same household
- You will be required to wear a face covering (covering your mouth and nose)
- There will be a one-way system in place
- There will be hand sanitising points
- Toilet facilities will be cleaned more regularly
- The café and bookshop will remain closed until 2021
- Any payments will be by card, contactless where possible.