The dedicated exhibition space hosts a dynamic range of art and contemporary craft throughout the year and incorporates stimulating associated events and workshops. Come and learn new skills and join in with our various activities in our continually evolving series of workshops, talks and other events.
These lively events relate to our exhibition programme and are a great way to gain further insights into the artists and their work.
Our contemporary craft shop, with level entrance and wide aisles throughout, has a large selection of high quality arts and crafts available to purchase. Every purchase made supports our work in the community. Our principle aim as a charity is to provide art and creative activity to inspire, empower and enable people to develop and grow.
- Caroline Mornement Patrick Caruth Kate Lynch Red Robin books Kate Mears Ann Evans Robin Savill & Sandra Meech
- David Brown Dennis Chinaworks June Dobson Rowena Kinsman Jo Lucksted Emma Riley Frank Martin West End Pottery Nick Rees Paul Stubs Sue Williams Brigitte Colleaux Michael Boulton & Ella Philips
- Clare Maryan-Green Kate Osman Kate Doig & Shakspeare Glass
- Caroline Parrott Caroline Tetley Clare Lloyd Prue Biddle Sue Hall Maggie Laing Penny Price Solange Julia Thompson Holly Webb Rachel Reilly Ann Bruford Liz Shewan Carolyn Williamson Misha Seelhoff Elly Englefield-Morgans Janice Petitjean Pistachio Grey Natty Deco I am Rachel & Ruth Lyne
- Brian Hutchings & John Waters
- PRINTMAKING & PAINTING
- Ann Fagan Barbara Karn Lesley Fawcett Jean Stevens Jackie Spurrier Kaye Parmenter Steve Manning Rowena Payne Lis Biesty Annie Musgrove Pauline Pearce Sky Siouki Donna Lawley-Hopton Andrea Clark Stephanie Myler & Lynn Keddie
- Angela Morley Lisa Purchase Pippa Hill Pamela Stewart-Pearson Sheena Spacey Sue Masters Lou Musgrave Chris Kampf Anita Peach Jo Horrobin & The Little Paper Factory
- Anna Falke Buffy Fletcher Chloe Morter Jennie Loader Lydia Needle Tessa Harris Sara Finch Joy Merron Raggy Roux Angela Knapp Eva Kacseti & Kate Norton
- Dave Appleby Matt Belfrage Stephen Stokes Paul O’Donnell & Jane Leakey